Terms and Conditions
1.We are happy to cover a wide area that includes the whole of London, Surrey and many others but we do have to consider the distance between getting to and from jobs. This may mean that we are unable to fulfil your booking if we have nothing else in your area on the chosen day. We carry out stage 1 valets within a 5mile radius of Se19, 10 miles for stage 2 valets and 20 miles for stage 3 valets. The Detailing services for Protection & Enhancement options we cover upto a 25 miles radius without the need to book in anything else in your area. But please do check with us as we do get around and may just be in your area when you need us and we can therefore carry out any service you wish.
2. We have the booking form on our website to make it easy for our clients to book a service but as we have a number of regular clients who prefer to book via text or email, these bookings to not always get entered into this system. We try to keep the booking form as current as possible but sometimes we can’t so we ask that if you have a booking that is short notice to please phone up after you have completed the online booking form to check we are not busy on your chosen time and day to avoid disappointment and your booking to be cancelled. We usually have around 5-7 days of work booked in our diary but can usually fit in as short notice booking if enough notice is given. We very very rarely have same day bookings available.
3. When taking bookings from new clients we may ask for upto 50% deposit of the total amount of the service to be able to confirming the booking in our diary. We reserve the right to keep the deposit if less then 48 hours notice is given to cancel a booking.
4. We reserve the right to change or update the website without notice. Bookings made before changes are made will still be valid.
5. We require 48 hours notice to cancel a booking, if less then 48 hours are given then a 50% charge will be made payable to DC’S Valeting & Detailing. If we need to rearrange your booking we will also aim to give you at least 12 hours notice or will give you 50% off your booking.
6. We reserve the right to cancel bookings with less then 12hrs notice due to adverse weather conditions as we like to carry out our work in workable conditions. If your booking is cancelled due to this then we would not be able to apply the 50% off as stated above. Adverse weather conditions can be heavy rain, snow, dangerous working conditions due to ice and freezing water and sun being too hot in the middle of summer.
7. We reserve the right to try out new products and techniques as and when required to enable us to continue to bring out the best in your car while using the best products and techniques around today.
8. We sadly can’t provide a sameday service due to the amount of regular clients we have but will aim to fit in any new clients as and when required.
9. The wording, design and photos remain the property of DC’S Valeting & Detailing and any attempt in the coping, stealing or editing of anything on our website will result in a lawsuit being filed against the person and/or company.
10. We aim to provide the best customer service around by replying to emails as soon as we can upto sending texts a few hours before your booking to confirm we are on our way to carry out your booking.